Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you. That’s why we’ve established a thorough list of our policies on protecting our contributors, which can be found below.
Any information you provide when creating an account and profile, such as your e-mail, password, payment information, and anything else you may have entered into a profile field, will be kept confidential. We will not distribute this information to third parties for compensation or any other reason. It will be used only to afford you the services we describe.
E-mail Address Privacy:
- We may send you an occasional e-mail or alert regarding a category-specific newsletter. You have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
- When you subscribe to an e-mail list on our site, we request that you confirm your e-mail address by responding to an automated e-mail that we will send. This protects you from being unknowingly put on e-mail lists that you may not wish to receive.
- If you use your e-mail to communicate with us or other members on the site, your messages may be kept in order to provide you with the best service quality.
- When you use our services, you are the client in a business transaction with our company. Thus, we may need to utilize your e-mail to contact you about or provide you with the services we aim to provide.
Name, Address, and Other Personal Information:
- CopyrightFreeContent does require certain personal information upon signing up. This may be used with other CopyrightFreeContent services or in addition to third party data to give you an ideal user experience.
- Our site may or may not track information such as your IP address, access date, geographical location, or browser type in order to diagnose issues and keep the site user-friendly.
- Your personal information may be shared in instances of legal matters and when there is a need to prevent suspected fraud.
- We may ask you to participate in a member/user survey on occasion.
At Copyright-Free-Content.com, we do our best to protect the loss, unwanted amendment, or misuse of the data you contribute. This includes regularly undergoing routine maintenance for our databases and having experts on-hand who work with those databases. Security measures are in place to protect you against unauthorized access to your personal information. Only the employees and contractors who necessitate such information in order to properly function and perform our services have access to your account.
If you are an affiliate with CopyrightFreeContent, we will only use your information and tax ID numbers in order to configure commission, adhere to the US tax laws, and maintain our own services.
Website Updates and Alterations:
Refusal to Provide Information:
You do not have to provide CopyrightFreeContent with any information if you desire. However, this may prevent us from providing you with our services.
We will make every attempt to ensure that no one has access to your personal information if not necessary. However, if we find ourselves in a legal situation, we will need to adhere to the edicts of the law which may require that we disclose your information in order to exercise our legal rights and protect the site’s other users.